The Why Bird from Playbus/Playdays:

Awesome or awful?
Comments please. Tickybox is an acceptable answer.
Edit:
I should explain how this argument started. I think the new default Ubuntu background is basically the Why Bird (or at least her hot 18 year old daughter).


Awesome or awful?
Comments please. Tickybox is an acceptable answer.
Edit:
I should explain how this argument started. I think the new default Ubuntu background is basically the Why Bird (or at least her hot 18 year old daughter).

no subject
Date: 2008-04-29 09:20 pm (UTC)From:AWFUL
There are no words for how awful the Why Bird was.
no subject
Date: 2008-04-29 09:20 pm (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2008-04-29 09:21 pm (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2008-04-29 09:23 pm (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2008-04-29 09:35 pm (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2008-04-29 09:58 pm (UTC)From:no subject
Date: 2008-04-29 10:21 pm (UTC)From:Awful. Why Bird was very awful - or certainly her voice was.
no subject
Date: 2008-04-30 08:54 pm (UTC)From:Although i loved Dot!
xx